We present SigPy, a Python package designed for high performance iterative reconstruction. Its main features include:
- A unified CPU and GPU Python interface to signal processing functions, including convolution, FFT, NUFFT, wavelet transform, and thresholding functions.
- Convenient classes (Linop, Prox, Alg, App) to build more complicated iterative reconstruction algorithms.
- Commonly used MRI reconstruction methods as Apps, including SENSE, L1-wavelet regularized reconstruction, total-variation regularized reconstruction, and JSENSE.
- MRI-specific functions, including poisson-disc sampling, ESPIRiT calibration, and non-Cartesian preconditioners.
- Simple installation via pip and conda.